Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I am married to a beautiful man named JP as well as hapless dad Henry. A lot of people know my username as @annephung on Instagram which is where I share my life from ups to the downs. My parents took my family to America in the year 1990, at which point I was only one and a half years old. I would not be able to share my story with you today if my parents didn't work hard and make sacrifices. Given the chance to live a better life I was determined to try my best to please them and determined to achieve my goals. I believed my life would go a certain way: graduate from university, be offered an employment opportunity in the corporate world, then be married, and then start with a family. My idea of success was to attend college after graduation, and then find an employment in a corporation. I would then marry then buy a house, and have kids. But life had different plans. My corporate job in ...
Comments
Post a Comment